Have you had any success looking for an auto repair shop to do your brake repair in the New Orleans & Jefferson Parish area? We didn’t think so, and that’s why we invite you to bring your brake repair issues to Uptown Auto Specialist, where our auto mechanics will take good care of you and your brakes.
If your brakes are squeaking, grinding, or smoking, those are just a few of the many signs that your vehicle may need brake repair. Nothing will give you a sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach faster than having a car that won’t stop when you push on your brakes! Your brakes are trying to tell you something when they grind and smoke. It’s critical that you get brake repair done before you need your brakes. After all, we’re not testing gravity like we did on bicycles when we were kids (at least some of us here at Uptown Auto Specialist tried that). And although we don’t have a lot of hills in New Orleans & Jefferson Parish, there are still plenty of reasons you need excellent brakes.
If you need outstanding brake repair and you’re in the New Orleans & Jefferson Parish area, the auto repair specialists here at Uptown Auto Specialist invite you to stop by (if your brakes are still working and you can stop). Here are a few reasons you should choose us:
- We love students! We are conveniently located just one mile from Tulane and Loyola Universities.
- Paul Cosma, the owner of Uptown Auto Specialist, has extensive experience--from fixing tractors and trucks to a 1955 Chevy Belair to more modern cars.
- Our expert auto technicians have extensive education.
- We have all the current technology to work on the modern car, and that includes your brake repair.
- We have 12 bays and 6 employees (4 are techs), so we have the combined brainpower to make your repairs easily.
Still not convinced? Then read about what the folks around New Orleans & Jefferson Parish say about Uptown Auto Specialist. Here’s a five-star review:
“Excellent work and excellent customer service.” -- Shauna C.
If you’re in need of brake repair, stop on by unless you can’t. If you can’t because of your brakes, you might need a tow. In any case, we’d love to be your brake repair shop and do all the other needed repair and maintenance on your vehicle. Please contact us with your questions or to schedule an appointment. Or drop by our shop Monday through Friday, from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM. Uptown Auto Specialist is conveniently located at 501 River Road, Jefferson, LA 70121.